Sunday, January 8, 2012

I am pregnant, my husband is not the father?

HI i got married lat march, to a business person, it was arranged after six month i had a relationship with his best friend, i and my husband's friend ie my boy Friend made love without protection , i love my husband but he do not fulfill my needs, after marriage i and my husband did not have any we did not kiss each other, now after making love with my boy Friend i pregnant my family know that i am pregnant but thinks its my husband's child while my husband is sure that we did not have not even once, because he busy, he told me to get a divorce, i dont wandint leave my husband he is rich and i want a rich husband while my iboyfriendooking not rich , what should i do, i cant forget my bf because its his child and i need my husband's money

No comments:

Post a Comment