Sunday, January 8, 2012

HELP!! I think im obsessed with , am i?

Im a 20 year old guy and am always thinking about , its been the same since i was about 14! I look at girls and im always looking at their bodies when i can, when they look away(without them seeing)! I fantasise about having wiv them, what they would look like naked and what their look like! I adore i cant get them out of my head, everywhere i look i see s! Ive never had a girlfriend and really want one, but feel guilty that i want their body for all the time! How can i tell a girl about this? Ive never spoke to my parents about , i feel embared and that my body is disgusting, im overweight, am i normal? Ive had a few drunken snogs and gropes but the girl stops me before we go too far! Im embared then the next day n avoid them like the plague! I asked a girl out i liked when i was 14 and she said no like and then another when i was 17 and she turned me down. Why would they! Im still a virgin! Do girls want and think of like this ever?

No comments:

Post a Comment