Monday, January 9, 2012

Electric Eel almost now, what can I do?

I have a problem. My cancer medication sometimes gives me uncontrollable diareah. To protect my pants, I have been wearing disposable briefs. I don't need to use them very often, but when I do, just disposable underwear won't do. This, in itself is not the problem. The briefs are discreet enough, but since I am very active otherwise, I find the friction between my cloth pants and the plastic lining of the brief tend to develop an electric charge when I am sitting driving my car, or sitting at my desk. Some people at work have taken to calling me "Electro" because they often get shocks when I touch them. I have rubber soled shoes, and the problem is a little better with the winter behind us. What can I do to discharge unwanted static buildup?

No comments:

Post a Comment