Saturday, January 7, 2012

Can i file harment on someone who was aggressively driving and then attempted to run over my boss?

My boss has been having problems with his neighbor. Yesterday on our way back to the work yard(my bosses house) the neighbor started to tale gate us and hold his horn. My boss got out of his truck walked towards him to confront him and he floored his car at him, hitting him with his mirror and busting my bosses elbow. After, he did that my boss punched him in the face. My boss was arrested and the other guy was not. My boss was told that he had to move out of his well established estate because, of a restraining order. The following day he ran my bosses wife off the road with a handicapped woman in the car w/ her. she called the cops and they wouldn't even investigate it. This same man shot their cat and bulldozed all their trees down. What can we do legally to this man if the police and the courts don't want to hear about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment